The curse— RP

Name: Imogen Morriston
Power: she has control over the elements - all of them. But her family are human, she has been brought up to hate gifted. Because she comes from a human background she had no idea she possessed these powers until a few weeks ago, she has never been taught how to control her magic as she didn’t know she had it till a few weeks ago. Now it’s turning dangerous because it has been surpressed. All. Her. Life. It lashes out randomly and she has no idea what to do, she is so frightened her parents will find out and kill her because of it.
Description: she has long brown hair that she plaits and very hazel eyes that are always full of fear, she also has a pale olive complexion
Personality: she is scared of magic people, her father is the leader of the hunters and Jordan is her cousin. She Has been brought up to hate them, but now she is becoming one of them. She is very timid and her hatred towards magical folk is very large.
Background: fully human, has no idea why she has suddenly become one of them.
family: her father is the leader of the hunters and her mother is dead and Jordan is more like her brother than her cousin.
Things to know: NA

Imogen plucked an apple, her cousin had been missing for what felt like weeks now. She had to find him or she would never forgive herself. She set off towards the forest, she took a deep breath. Sometimes things happened - unexplainable things, she blamed it on the forest and it’s contents. Her cousin was in there and she was going to find him

Melani climbed up into a tree, watching the city. She was ready to run over there and save the boy if she noticed anything that meant trouble. She noticed a girl making her way towards the forest and caught her breath, trying to swing out of view before the girl caught sight of her

Saoirse's eyes narrowed. She could almost feel waves of something...different. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you. Where are you from?"
why are you so curious? Ash thought suspiciously, does she suspect me? "A village in the forest. It was super scary there with all those cursed ones around so my mom sent me to go to college in the city." He said, coming up with a fake explanation on the spot.

why are you so curious? Ash thought suspiciously, does she suspect me? "A village in the forest. It was super scary there with all those cursed ones around so my mom sent me to go to college in the city." He said, coming up with a fake explanation on the spot.
Saoirse raised her eyebrows. "College, you say? There's no college here. It's in the next town over."

Back
Top Bottom