The curse— RP

Melani climbed up into a tree, watching the city. She was ready to run over there and save the boy if she noticed anything that meant trouble. She noticed a girl making her way towards the forest and caught her breath, trying to swing out of view before the girl caught sight of her
Imogen shuddered, this forest was creepy. She hated it here but she had no choice, her father had written Jordan off saying he was most probably dead but she couldn’t. Not till she knew for sure that he wasn’t alive. “Hello?” Her voice shook with fear “I’m not afraid of you. Jordan? Are you there?”

Imogen shuddered, this forest was creepy. She hated it here but she had no choice, her father had written Jordan off saying he was most probably dead but she couldn’t. Not till she knew for sure that he wasn’t alive. “Hello?” Her voice shook with fear “I’m not afraid of you. Jordan? Are you there?”
Clover heard a voice calling in the forest. She had been standing outside of the cave and she turned around and stalked quietly up the slope.

Melani leaned out of the tree, listening. Suddenly, she lost her grip and plummeted to the ground with a crash. She froze

Saoirse smiled. "Of course." Her heart beat faster. More cursed, I'm sure of it. They'll just keep making me dream that I'm cursed too
"I should go." Ash said. "do you know where I can get something that'll tell me more about the city? I don't want to get lost, you know?" he smiled, hoping that the smiled didn't look too forced. A crash from the forest caught his attention and he turned, hoping it wasn't Clover.

"I should go." Ash said. "do you know where I can get something that'll tell me more about the city? I don't want to get lost, you know?" he smiled, hoping that the smiled didn't look too forced. A crash from the forest caught his attention and he turned, hoping it wasn't Clover.
"Oh, sure. There's a map right over there with all the information you need." Saoirse smiled

Back
Top Bottom