the cutest pics! please take a look and post your own!!

Jkioneil

Songster
13 Years
Apr 29, 2010
Oregon
Here is my american bulldog brother with his baby chicks! Now post pics of your chicks or hens with other pets or just eachother!

55900_brother_and_the_chicks.jpg

55900_2010-05-15_142936.jpg

55900_2010-05-15_163758.jpg

love.gif

I wish I had pics of my dog and chickens, but it is not in the cards LOL.

I do have kid/chicken pics though...my family has seen a million of them haha.

This is Patch and my little polish in my avatar, Snowball. Her head got picked bloody by the other chickens, so she moved inside for a few months. She loved to sleep on Patch's pillow with him, and followed him around anytime he was in the house. Patch is an APBT.
PB130021.jpg

awww i love patch and snowball. that is the sweetest thing! and you know what i love about it the most. that both our dogs are so called bully breeds and here they are cuddling with chickens! i think they should be the new poster for "agressive breed" dogs! thank you for sharing

Here is my DD with her 3 wk old EE, Sandy (She is now 26 months old) They were both sound asleep one morning on the floor. When I woke her and asked why she in the livingroom, she said she was afraid Sandy would get lonely. hahahaha

ChynSandy.jpg

ChynSandy2.jpg

and here at a year and a half old and trying to steal cold pizza while watching saturday morning cartoons

Sandypizza.jpg

Her taking our 8 week old SLW to school for sharing time, she is now 26 months old as well and likes to go for rides in the van still.

HPIM2840Small.jpg

HPIM2844Small.jpg

HPIM2838_editedSmall.jpg

DD with her duck, Onyx

Chynduckie.jpg

Chynduckie3.jpg

I have tons of cute or funny pics of these critters but that will do for this post.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom