~The Darklanders ЯP~•War has been declared!•~

Nambian crept silently towards the Lio. He had a knife at his belt and one in his hand. He glanced at Charmaine and stopped, waiting to see what she wanted to do.

ember.opal :

Nambian crept silently towards the Lio. He had a knife at his belt and one in his hand. He glanced at Charmaine and stopped, waiting to see what she wanted to do.

Charmaine held up a hand signalling 'stop'. Then she put one finger to her lips.​

Quote:
Charmaine held up a hand signalling 'stop'. Then she put one finger to her lips.

Nambian nodded and crept silently over to some rocks on the other side of the Lio, he crouched behind them.

"Well well well" Drake sneered, sneaking up behind them "Look what decided to show up"

Corbin chuckled hollowly "Well done Drake, they never seen you coming"

Esther crouched in a battle stance, her dagger in hand

Charmaine snapped around and leapt onto the boulder she was hiding behind, knifed held high. Elka was watching, ready to go in to protect Charmaine.

"Oooooh" Esther jeered "I'm sooo afraid"

Drake grabbed a rock and tossed it at Charmaine with wicked speed and aim, knocking the knife from her hand. Corbin reached up and expertly caught the knife. "A nice addition to my collection" He snickered, sticking it in his belt

She caught the knife. Charmaine smiled, although she had lost her best knife, they had taken notice of her, and now she would play her favorite game. "Catch me." She said. "I dare you." She sneered, sprinting off through the boulders with the smaller gaps between them. Elka could see that Charmaine would look after herself, so she left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom