~The Darklanders ЯP~

Quote:
We just have to wait for Zinnia now I guess.

Yep....
hmm.png

I guess I could write up my Assasins form....

Oh yeah, I should too.

Later though, I gotta head out. See ya!
frow.gif

Name: Cedany
Tribe: Lio
Appearance: Thick black tail, black legs, deep brown almost grayish buckskin. Long raven black hair and deep olive skin. Piercing golden eyes.
Personality: Calm, shy, and fast.
Family: Has family, but will never see them again.
History: She was rejected by her family because they were normal and she wasn't. She was taken in by an old woman who raised her and cared for her until the day she died, Mitad then fled the village to the woods and found the Lio.
Other:
Summary: Mitad is a warrior of the Lio. She is in her early twenties in human years. She has a thick black tail, black legs with heavy feathering, and is deep brown, almost grayish buckskin. She has long raven black hair and deep olive skin with piercing golden eyes. She is very beautiful and slightly vain, although it never shows. She is a swift runner, always calm, and a little bit shy. She has family, but she never wishes to see them again. She was rejected by her family because she was a centaur and they were not. An old woman took her in and cared for her until the day she died. After the woman died, the hunters of the village came after her and she fled deep into the forest where she found the Lio. She has a strange habit of always looking behind her, as if something was there.

BTW Boo, can i make a kelpie?

Last edited:
Quote:
Isn't a kelpie like a horse? How would they be able to communicate?

How would who be able to communicate?

The Kelpie

Back
Top Bottom