The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

It's definitely a good read!
lol.png
It will be one of those threads where you don't mind starting at the beginning and reading through to the end....
gig.gif
If you decide to write a funny book along these lines I think it would be a best seller

If you decide to write a funny book along these lines I think it would be a best seller

I'm actually writing a chicken book right now, though not as funny as this by far, it will still have a laugh or two....
big_smile.png
It's more along the lines of a how-to book but it will still contain some chuckle worthy parts.

Last edited:
The terror has spread across the species.

Squirrels, always squirrely in the best of times, are terrified as the murder spreads cross species. Memories remain fresh of the devastating attacks the Kanines carried out in the dark ages of the 1990's. They know they can't count on the government to protect them, and are forming neighborhood watch committees.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Some of the "giblets" have been found! Investigators agree that this case is taking an even more gruesome turn. Do these recent findings point to a scorned hen?!?!?

As Tom Wyterock and Roy A. Cuff are under arrest and being held in the Hick Co. jail for the murder of Dave Leghorn, they pass the time lifting weights and playing soccer. One has to wonder how these birds can be so carefree when they have been accused of multiple murders and a crime spree worthy of Bonnie and Clyde, with their very lives hanging in the balance of the outcome of the ongoing investigation. ~United Press

Back
Top Bottom