The D'Belgain War *An awesome roleplay*

Pics
YES THE THING I NEVER KNEW I ALWAYS WANTED
Good thing I have a literally army in my backyard.
Stripes, a cuckoo d’Anvers cockerel. Son of Ziggy and Percival. Percival sadly has fallen in war. (Rest his soul, that actually happened, he escaped his cage and dird of fright trying to escape the other chickens) Too young for war.
View attachment 2167007
Ripple, a splash d’Anvers cockerel. This is an outdated photo and I need a new one, he’s now 3 months old.
A brave youth barely old enough to be a soldier. Alas, he must fight in the battle.
Son of Bubbles and Bluebell.
View attachment 2167013
Hotshot, d’Anver troop general. Has a deep-seated prejudice towards d’Uccles as people are immediately attracted by the pretty colors and feathered legs when d’Anvers are clearly better. Absolutely hates them. Considers the Watermaels his tailess brethren and respects them along with his leader. Totally considering allying with this minority group against the d’Uccles, as these outnumber d’Anvers in backyards. Quail cock, a year old.
View attachment 2167018View attachment 2167019
Ziggy, a d’Anvers hen. Stripes mom. Is a real fighter. Will fight with any other Belgian hen, including frequent fights with fellow d’Anvers. Thought to be at least 2 years old. Nobody knows. Her parents are dead. Her brother Bailey succumbed to disease. Honestly, no one wants to ask about her age because
1. She won’t tell them
2. She will fight them.
Mother of Stripes (along with others, but lets pretend they don’t exist for this rp) mate of the late Percival. She doesn’t feel any remorse for his death. She always felt he was a coward. Despite my love for Ziggy I’m starting to realize she has perhaps the most disagreeable personality I have ever encountered among her peers. Don’t be like Ziggy.
View attachment 2167034
They are amazingly! Nice backgrounds.

Bubbles, fighter, a splash d’Anvers cock (1 yr old) whose relationship with Hotshot began very rockily. He once desired the commander position, but began to respect Hotshot due to his prowess, levelheadedness, and most of all, his considerably larger size. While Hotshot is a bit large for a d’Anvers and solidly muscled, Bubbles is rather thin. There was a bit of lesson-learning involved. Bubbles is a clever little fighter and an excellent flyer. He is a faithful mate to Bluebell despite her mental incapacity and father to Ripple.
83B93E83-92E4-4CC6-B3D2-C62F728E7B82.jpeg

Bluebell, a d’Anvers hen, 1 yr old. Not a fighter. A little bit insane for an adult bird. Maybe it’s just the fact that her red eyes really don’t fit the dark blue background, but she has always looked a bit crazy. Over eager and runs around with her short legs. Has a weird thing for clovers and literally throws herself at them. Breathes heavily and loudly when running. One of the only d’Anvers who doesn’t have a thing against d'Uccles but doesn’t seem to mind her mate and brother are fighting them. Probably doesn’t even know they’re doing it.
B1107D06-F879-4E5F-9961-3A0520164884.jpeg

Okay I’ll quit now.
I filled two family histories along with an important position. Though I have at least fifty more charries I could make starring my d’Anvers but my focus is overbooked as it is.

you are welcome, i am wondering if there ever will be a de watermael leader or if we should change it to a d'uccle vs d'anver fight
I guess we’ll have to ask the rpers.
They are amazingly! Nice backgrounds.
Yours too! I looked back and it was pretty hilarious. I didn’t get a good look at it as I was creating my characters. Sorry if Hotshot’s is a bit similar to yours. But I guess he feels similar about the d’Uccles.

Update Time!!!!!
D'Uccle Leader: Taken
D'Anver Leader: Taken
De Watermael: Open!!!
D'Uccle troop commander: Taken
D'Anver troop commander: Taken
De Watermael troop commander: Open!!!

From this data.....no one wants to be the De Watermaels?! There so cute though!
1590802237294.png

Update Time!!!!!
D'Uccle Leader: Taken
D'Anver Leader: Taken
De Watermael: Open!!!
D'Uccle troop commander: Taken
D'Anver troop commander: Taken
De Watermael troop commander: Open!!!

From this data.....no one wants to be the De Watermaels?! There so cute though!
View attachment 2167301
Heh, I just don’t own any, and based all my characters off of their real life personalities. I guess it makes it more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom