The drought is broken!

BrujaMaya

Chirping
Jul 11, 2021
It has been FIVE MONTHS of no egg laying for my flock, for no apparent reason. They stopped laying mid-spring for no apparently reason, all within a week of each other. The one exception being two elderly sex-links who steadily laid up until about a month ago. So relieved to finally have an egg, we've been debating sending the whole flock to freezer camp for a while now. Hope the rest of the girls pick up the plot now!
1119211451.jpg

If anyone has any guesses as to why we've had this bizarre eggless summer, I'd love to hear them 😅

It has been FIVE MONTHS of no egg laying for my flock, for no apparent reason. They stopped laying mid-spring for no apparently reason, all within a week of each other. The one exception being two elderly sex-links who steadily laid up until about a month ago. So relieved to finally have an egg, we've been debating sending the whole flock to freezer camp for a while now. Hope the rest of the girls pick up the plot now! View attachment 2903899

If anyone has any guesses as to why we've had this bizarre eggless summer, I'd love to hear them 😅
How hot was this summer?

Back
Top Bottom