The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread!

Which of us (The Duck Ladies duck's) is your favorite?

• Daffodil or Daffi

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jasper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miel

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cheri

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Shirley

• Ree

• Mae

• Sherlock

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Alton

• Total voters
sad.png
I'm actually trying find a new home for Alton right now..... I can't keep both Ancona drakes, my girls are getting to beat up...... I don't want to give him up, but I just can't keep him because the girls are getting hurt (that's how Ree got foamy eye)............. There's no way I'll butcher him, so I'm trying to find a good home were he won't be eaten........... And there's no way I'm getting rid of Sherlock, I like him to much (and Duckgirl77 would probably well....
rant.gif
somad.gif
smack.gif
) So yeah....................

rant.gif
What?!?!?!?! I don't want to leave!!!!! How could you do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I............. Wait, will there be girl ducks at my new house?
smile.png
Oh, no!
sad.png
I wish I could take him, but I can't keep drakes b/c the chickens and ducks free range together, and, well ... we all know that can't happen. I hope you can find him a good home!
Yes, keep Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Alton!)

Oh, no!
sad.png
I wish I could take him, but I can't keep drakes b/c the chickens and ducks free range together, and, well ... we all know that can't happen. I hope you can find him a good home!
Yes, keep Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Alton!)

Thanks. I'm sure The Duck Ladie will find me a good home...

Yeah..... I'll miss him.... But I'll make sure his last days here are happy! Wait?! My ducks can post on your account to?!?
You can call me Catherine if you want to call me something more personal than duck lady.
th.gif
Whoa! These ducks are smart! Before you know it, maybe they'll have found out how to steal peas from the fridge without going inside!

Thanks. I'm sure The Duck Ladie will find me a good home...
That's good. Maybe there will be lots of nice girl ducks there!

Well at least your ducks don't type on your account....
We need to give her ducks classes! Agreed.....
ep.gif
Whaaaat? No, no, really, they don't need that! They are quite content being their .... umm .... duck-selves and doing duck things, not spending time on BYC and especially not posting on here. It's really not necessary. Really. Ok? (say yes say yes say yes)

Back
Top Bottom