The Duck Thread

Day 21 starts tonight! Still have 4 kickers! So excited for them to hatch. I have a strong suspicion the 2 from my flock will be KC crosses.

Congratulations! Only one more week to go!
wee.gif

what ducks lay eggs year around?
Many Khaki Campbells, Runners, Pekins, Welsh Harlequins, Golden 300s and White Layers do. That doesn't mean they'll always lay an egg every day all year around because it's rare for any duck to do that, but those ducks will often lay some eggs all year. I'm sure there are others that will that I'm not remembering right now.

Uggg the lady that shipped my pekin eggs sent them out yesterday. I got a notification that they arrived at my local post office but I have no car so if they have already done their run today they will be sitting there until Monday :-/ I really hope not. I hope they are running late today and I het them lol

Uggg the lady that shipped my pekin eggs sent them out yesterday. I got a notification that they arrived at my local post office but I have no car so if they have already done their run today they will be sitting there until Monday :-/ I really hope not. I hope they are running late today and I het them lol
Gosh I hope they still deliver them
fl.gif

I actually lost 5 ducks Wednesday night. I thought it was coyotes, thats usually what it is until we saw a fisher last night about a mile from our place. Now I am a little worried, fishers are fairly big and not necessarily nocturnal. I have not lost another bird since but now I have noticed a couple of rabbits that are not around. I was missing a few cats also. May have to set a big trap up in a tree.

Back
Top Bottom