The Duck Thread

woke up to a ducking 3 days early
Awe, a precious little sleeping baby bird. Baby bird!! With webs.

If it doesn't absorb it, I read about someone putting it in a teacup lined with tissues. It keeps it from stumbling all around and gives the yolk time to absorb. It worked on a chick the one time I tried it. It can take a day.
That's sweet. A newborn in a cup with tissues. Loves.

woke up to a ducking 3 days early

:celebrate

So glad it made it!! :fl on the rest!! :D

Hoooopooooose. I see his webby. I cannot fathom this. Seeing the tiny child bird in his elgg. He is in there growing. It is a treat. How many days til hatch? Thank you for posting. What I find fascinating are the genes responsible for cute duck parts. A webby feets gene, a bill gene, a chubby cheeks gene....a cute gene.

Today will be Day 15, so 11 more days left... they're due on Thanksgiving Day... :)

Doing good. Got it to drink already and it pooped. Belly looks good too. Now if only the chicks that hatched Wednesday & Thursday will just leave it alone!

@OldMissionChick How is the duckling doing in with your older chicks. I would be hesitant to put a newly hatched duckling in with chicks period, I hope things are going okay. and Congrats.

I recently posted a picture of my rouen duck because he was missing feathers on his butt and someone said he was molting but today I flipped him over to see and this is what it looks like, the other duck does not have this problem, can someone please tell me whats wrong Thanks
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom