The Duck Thread

I probably missed it, but what kind of lings? They're awfully cute! (Not that I've ever seen an ugly duckling!)

The first two that hatched two days ago are Swedish/KC cross. These last two are WH. 6 still in the incubator
fl.gif

Is that a Pekin in your avatar? This gives me hope for my Pekins
smile.png
I don't want to go through duck incubation again
barnie.gif
lol

I got a nap, lol... pippers are still sitting fine...
smile.png

That is one adorable little 'ling!!! Congrats!!

X2 on Miss Lydia's advice and the niacin, I prefer the vet wrap but band aids are easier for teeny tiny ones... a little bit of nutridrench or poly vi sol gives a nice boost too, sometimes they just need a pick me up, lol...
Thank you...
wink.png

Glad you got some rest.

Thank you. I'm going with the vet wrap and asked my DH to stop and get some Poly vi sol.

Glad you got some rest, now those little lings need to get crackin! :)

They'll be out when they're darn good and ready, lazy duckies... :gig

Glad you got some rest.

Thank you.  I'm going with the vet wrap and asked my DH to stop and get some Poly vi sol.

I've only had to hobble some chicks not ducklings... the vites usually were all the 'lings needed then they found their 90mph stride... :gig

Hope it finds its feet quick... :)

The first two that hatched two days ago are Swedish/KC cross.  These last two are WH.  6 still in the incubator:fl

Is that a Pekin in your avatar?  This gives me hope for my Pekins:)   I don't want to go through duck incubation again:barnie lol

Ah c'mon! Incubating is so much fun!
And no wonder ours look so much alike, mine are Swedish too.

Back
Top Bottom