The Duck Thread

Thanks.
smile.png

I currently have 6 pure pekins, three 4 month old ducklings one of my pekins hatched in September that may or may not be full pekin, a blue Swedish pair, a black Swedish drake and a mallard drake. Oh, I and just put 34 eggs into my incubator on the 17th
wee.gif
fl.gif

I'll get pics of my ducks later, I don't currently have any of them on my device.

Oh, I almost forgot, last year, my 6 laying ducks out laid 20 laying hens.
Sounds like you have a awesome flock!

WOW! That is proof of duck superiority!!
thumbsup.gif

Hello again everyone I have been making a lot of changes to the pond as it has been nice out for the past week here so I have been trying to get as much done as I can but with the rain and the water in the pond everything just keeps getting all muddy so I havnt been able to get much done

Hello again everyone I have been making a lot of changes to the pond as it has been nice out for the past week here so I have been trying to get as much done as I can but with the rain and the water in the pond everything just keeps getting all muddy so I havnt been able to get much done

Hello
frow.gif
I love your avatar picture! And is this a natural pond that you are changing for your needs, or a manmade pond?

Back
Top Bottom