The Duck Thread

Does anyone know what breeds of ducks these are? Thanks
blue swedish × rouen, I think. :idunno

OMG, so very sad and SICK.  I sure hope they catch the person and like you, I would shoot them 3 times.
:mad: that makes me so mad that someone would do that to poor, defenseless animals!
Oh my word, every time someone talks about killing animals in front of me, I say, "Great, you do that, but how would YOU like it, huh smart guy?" They normally think twice after that...

Last edited:
Got some fun pics of my "little flock" today I'm the snow. Only my young drake Muscovy came down to creek but was out before I got there. Started a new game. I tossed they're favorite lettuce treat into creek and they were pretty funny catching it lol.

Got some fun pics of my "little flock" today I'm the snow. Only my young drake Muscovy came down to creek but was out before I got there. Started a new game. I tossed they're favorite lettuce treat into creek and they were pretty funny catching it lol.

They look like they need a warm fire and some marshmellows.

A few of the month old ducklings.

I have a question for those of you duck people who know more about genetics than I. The second duckling, third picture, is mostly black but it's also getting brown breast feathers. I thought it was a Pekin X Blue or Black Swede but where do the brown feathers come from? :confused: I do have a Mallard drake.

Same ducking.

Last edited:
A few of the month old ducklings.

I have a question for those of you duck people who know more about genetics than I. The second duckling, third picture, is mostly black but it's also getting brown breast feathers. I thought it was a Pekin X Blue or Black Swede but where do the brown feathers come from? :confused: I do have a Mallard drake.

Same ducking.

More cute from Dan. I wanna hold some ducks. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Back
Top Bottom