The Duck Thread

Last edited:
Morning all. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the kinda words this weekend. Quick update nothing has shown up or scanned. Still think the box is in Texas. Waiting to hear from hatchery.

Morning all. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the kinda words this weekend. Quick update nothing has shown up or scanned. Still think the box is in Texas. Waiting to hear from hatchery.
sad.png
I was hopin for good news...

I'm so sorry. Praying that maybe they had a glitch and never left the hatchery to be scanned. At least that way there isn't a box of quiet babies sitting in P.O. warehouse somewhere. I hope after all this you finally get a healthy, noisy little box at your door. I think if I had to go to post office and pick that box up I would make those d**n postal workers watch and see those poor lil things they couldn't deliver on time...Makes me very upset. I couldn't imagine how you're feeling right now. My thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. Praying that maybe they had a glitch and never left the hatchery to be scanned. At least that way there isn't a box of quiet babies sitting in P.O. warehouse somewhere. I hope after all this you finally get a healthy, noisy little box at your door. I think if I had to go to post office and pick that box up I would make those d**n postal workers watch and see those poor lil things they couldn't deliver on time...Makes me very upset. I couldn't imagine how you're feeling right now. My thoughts are with you.
The bad part about that, is it isn't the receiving post office's fault. It is the source or routing ones that dropped the ball.
hmm.png
I was also hoping that it might be a glitch at Ideal and they never went out. This all just makes me sad and mad.

Ideal had A LOT of missing packages they sent out last week. From my understanding its messing up all their orders trying to replace everything. They said they've filled complaints but haven't heard back and have no idea if or when the package will finally arive. As I've said I'm friend's with post master and I'm hoping if it does show she can discard it for me. All those poor babies.

Ideal had A LOT of missing packages they sent out last week. From my understanding its messing up all their orders trying to replace everything. They said they've filled complaints but haven't heard back and have no idea if or when the package will finally arive. As I've said I'm friend's with post master and I'm hoping if it does show she can discard it for me. All those poor babies.

Maybe @idealpoultry or @mfuchs can comment?

I feel bad for the babies and ideal. I'm sure it sucks replacing them for something like this. I'm guessing they'll get something from the usps for loosing them.

Back
Top Bottom