The Duck Thread

Can someone please help me i have a duckling that was born on may 1 2017 she has slipped tendon an i took her to vet an vet said she cant do anything for her i believe she is in pain an dont no what to do for her. I dont want to put her down but i also dont want her to live in pain can anyone help me

Will get better pictures once everyone settles in :love

And of course I ended up with five not four....can't leave one little baby by its self :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3657.JPG
    IMG_3657.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3658.JPG
    IMG_3658.JPG
    324.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3660.JPG
    IMG_3660.JPG
    334.2 KB · Views: 5
Can someone please help me i have a duckling that was born on may 1 2017 she has slipped tendon an i took her to vet an vet said she cant do anything for her i believe she is in pain an dont no what to do for her. I dont want to put her down but i also dont want her to live in pain can anyone help me

Hello! I don't have an answer to your question but I did find this thread that seems to have a lot of good info!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...perate-duckling-with-a-slipped-tendon.964187/

It looks like there is hope for your baby!! Good luck!

She may think they're old enough to hold their own for awhile. She comes back after leaving them?
They still have all their fluff and she doesn't come back for them, I like to round them up and put them back with their mom, she isn't rejecting them. It might be cause we have chickens and thinks they are safe with them. But I'm not sure

So my a**hole mallard drake is still chasing my baby but.... I'm so in love with my giant baby and he has so many of his daddy (that we put down)'s characteristics! Just thought I'd share him

Attachments

• IMG_4186.JPG
    IMG_4186.JPG
    569.8 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom