The Duck Thread

She answered my question.

Very adorable family!

She's adorable, I hope she likes her new friends once they get big enough to hang out with her. :)

Me too. It's sad watching her either be alone or trail after the group until Howard runs her off.

We have also made the decision to re-home Howard. He is too large,and rough for the smaller ducks, he always grabs their crest during breeding, his truely won't let Ebony near him without attacking her, and he bit 1 of my 5 week old goslings yesterday after it was separated from the older geese. Luckily I was able to get there before he hurt the baby, and before Jas and Snow got there to defend the baby and kick Howard's butt.. I am waiting for my friend, who took the roman tufted gosling from me, as well as 3 of my 6 SLW roos, to call me back. He has ducks already so Howard would have companions, and I know he would have a good home.

Last edited:
Me too. It's sad watching her either be alone or trail after the group until Howard runs her off.

We have also made the decision to re-home Howard. He is too large,and rough for the smaller ducks, he always grabs their crest during breeding, his truely won't let Ebony near him without attacking her, and he bit 1 of my 5 week old goslings yesterday after it was separated from the older geese. Luckily I was able to get there before he hurt the baby, and before Jas and Snow got there to defend the baby and kick Howard's butt.. I am waiting for my friend, who took the roman tufted gosling from me, to call me back. He has ducks already so Howard would have companions, and I know he would have a good home.
I think you made a good decision. Hopefully this will be Howard's forever home.

I think you made a good decision. Hopefully this will be Howard's forever home. 

I hope so, Howard has had a rough start. Abandoned at a pond, saved by the owner of the crested ducks. Sold to a lady a month later, who after 2 weeks resells cause they don't work for her. And now at my place for a little over a week and going to a new home again. Poor drake. He needs a permanent home. And I think I may have found it at this guys place. :fl

I hope so, Howard has had a rough start. Abandoned at a pond, saved by the owner of the crested ducks. Sold to a lady a month later, who after 2 weeks resells cause they don't work for her. And now at my place for a little over a week and going to a new home again. Poor drake. He needs a permanent home. And I think I may have found it at this guys place.
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom