The Duck Thread

Quote:
The bill seems to be out of proportion to the body too. It may be camera angle, but the bill looks to big to be a Pekin. Watch, all four of them will grow to be perfect little Pekins now.

what does everybody raise and whats their favorite duck? I raise muscovys and wood ducks!
big_smile.png

Ok so I just saw something weird I got 3 females and 1 male Swedish blue ducks I just looked out side to make sure they were ok and my one females was on top of the other female mating I guess and my male was just circling them and the other female was just standing there does anyone know what that is suppose to mean? I never seen them do that before !

Ok so I just saw something weird I got 3 females and 1 male Swedish blue ducks I just looked out side to make sure they were ok and my one females was on top of the other female mating I guess and my male was just circling them and the other female was just standing there does anyone know what that is suppose to mean? I never seen them do that before !

Mine were doing that today too!

Your two females were? Do you know what that is? Do they do it all the time and I never see it?

Yes, my female Swedish was mating the other female Swedish with Disco, my male Khaki Campbell, watching and wanting in on the action I think. I've seen them do this a few times before. I don't think it is anything to worry about. Other animal species do it too (human and animals).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom