The Duck Thread

Hey guys, I have a question about moving ducks. We are moving from Maine to New Hampshire in June, and we have 10 ducks. Do we have to get them certified and tested before we move?

Thanks all for the input. Seems like Cayuga is likely the answer. She is very pretty in the sunlight - so much so I'd like to have another. Might be an interesting mix with my drakes: Blackie + Whitey, Big Blue or AutE.
:

do you have peas?

How do you keep ducks out of water?? They have water in their pen but they fly out everyday and dirty the dogs water! Their water is replaced everyday with fresh water but they still have to mess up the dogs water! I have two female ducks right now, 1 khaki Campbell, 1 Pekin. I want to get 2 or 3 more from tractor supply but I have to get them to stay out of the dogs water first.. thanks!

How do you keep ducks out of water?? They have water in their pen but they fly out everyday and dirty the dogs water! Their water is replaced everyday with fresh water but they still have to mess up the dogs water! I have two female ducks right now, 1 khaki Campbell, 1 Pekin. I want to get 2 or 3 more from tractor supply but I have to get them to stay out of the dogs water first.. thanks!
if they find water they are going to get it dirty, only thing I can suggest is put the dogs water where they don't have access to it, to them it's just another water pot to stick their heads.

Back
Top Bottom