The Duck Thread

We put the chicken coop in lockdown for a bit yesterday to force him to meet his lady! He must of realized her beauty too because it did take long for him to..... Ya know! Haha! And he hasn't gone back to chicken coop since! Ahhhhh! He followed her right into their igloo! Smart lady she is! Wish I got her sooner! They are bonded now!

Awesome.. Thank you for keeping us posted..
We might be getting our 2nd little guy today.. He is a 5 week old banty silver appleyard.. Do you have any of that breed or heard anything about them?

Your welcome. I personally don't have them nor have ever heard of them. I wish I got her 2 weeks ago. Would of put her eggs under my broody hens!

Awesome.. Thank you for keeping us posted..
We might be getting our 2nd little guy today.. He is a 5 week old banty silver appleyard.. Do you have any of that breed or heard anything about them?

The silver apple yard is another endangered duck. They are beautiful! That's what I wanted but no one around here breads them that I know of and I wouldn't be ordering enough that paying to ship would make since :(

We put the chicken coop in lockdown for a bit yesterday to force him to meet his lady! He must of realized her beauty too because it did take long for him to..... Ya know! Haha! And he hasn't gone back to chicken coop since! Ahhhhh! He followed her right into their igloo! Smart lady she is! Wish I got her sooner! They are bonded now!

Well that didn't take long! Get a picture of them together :) I'm sure there so fun to watch walking around!

The silver apple yard is another endangered duck. They are beautiful! That's what I wanted but no one around here breads them that I know of and I wouldn't be ordering enough that paying to ship would make since
sad.png
they are beautiful. never heard of them. had to look them up. have you tried your local craigslist? and I just read that the Cayuga's are in danger of being extinct! that is awful.

Back
Top Bottom