The Duck Thread

its in Canada in the province of Alberta. what should i do?
Have you tried talking to the folks at your local feed store? are you making sure you duck that's left is safe and secure? you could give her a mirror to keep her company till you find another duck I'd actually get 2 more that way Heaven forbid it you lost one there would still be 2. What happened to the duck that died? I assume it died. Here in the USA we have craigslist do you have anything like that on line/ they have a farm section you may find ducks there or any rescues close around you?

That would be amazing. Could i get your email and phone number so we could talk more about this. You are very sweet thanks so much look forward to talking to you soon! And yes i do have an incubator and how much would u want me to pay you for the eggs if this all works out?

Hey guys, i just have a question about Metzer's hatching eggs. Ok so I want to order them around May 16 so that the will hatch in the Summer when i have more time to take care of them, anyways, can i pre-order duck eggs? Or do i order them like May 13 or right around there? Thanks!

Hey guys, i just have a question about Metzer's hatching eggs. Ok so I want to order them around May 16 so that the will hatch in the Summer when i have more time to take care of them, anyways, can i pre-order duck eggs? Or do i order them like May 13 or right around there? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you can pre order, but I would call them to find out for sure. They have excellent customer service.

Sure, Waffles, just lay that egg anywhere -_-

Back
Top Bottom