The Duck Thread

I loved The Waltons! If you remember Andy, you remember John Boy, Mary Ellen, etc.
wink.png
Boy do I ever, plus Little House on the Prairie.

OhMyGosh! How could I forget? I loved that show, too. Here's some of the oldest shows I can remember...I think I liked these, but don't exactly remember (LOL):

Marcus Welby MD, Maude, Mary Tyler Moore & Gunsmoke.
LoL too young? If you remember Dr. Welby do you remember Father Knows Best? same actor. That Girl? Gun smoke was my favorite show and Bonanza.

I grew up on Micky Mouse Club,Lassie, Ed Sullivan show, Davey Crockett now i am really dating myself.

no worries, I also remember Happy days, dukes of hazzard, leave it to beaver, the long ranger, my three sons, betwitched, i dream of jeannie, and at midnight the television going off after the national anthem lol. black and white tv's ya had 2-4 channels that came in with rabbit ears.you had to get up and turn them if you wanted to change it lol.

Ps don't forget the original 3 stooges

Last edited:
LOL...I do remember Mickey Mouse Club & Lassie. OH...there was a show (don't remember the name) this cute little girl had a Mrs. Beasley doll. Loved it!! I don't remember those others, Patti.

@slordaz - HA...yes, I remember all of that including the television going "off the air".

no worries, I also remember Happy days, dukes of hazzard, leave it to beaver, the long ranger, my three sons, betwitched, i dream of jeannie, and at midnight the television going off after the national anthem lol. black and white tv's ya had 2-4 channels that came in with rabbit ears.you had to get up and turn them if you wanted to change it lol.

Ps don't forget the original 3 stooges
Yep use to go to sat matinee to watch the 3 stooges. your right i remember rabbit ears bewitched and I dream of Jeannie

Then there was Hullabaloo, Twilight Zone, Leave to Beaver was another fav. Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Last edited:
LOL...I do remember Mickey Mouse Club & Lassie. OH...there was a show (don't remember the name) this cute little girl had a Mrs. Beasley doll. Loved it!! I don't remember those others, Patti.

@slordaz - HA...yes, I remember all of that including the television going "off the air".

I can't think of the name of it either but Sabastian Cabot played the butler and Brian Keith was the Uncle any one remember?

yep and those are still some of my kids favorite shows, every once in awhile they will have them on dvd at the dollar store too.

That mallard is most definitely a drake, feathers on wings coming in are different color depending on how your looking at it and the sun is hitting it, and head is starting to turn green

sorry typonese strikes again but off to pick son up and g get afternoon chores done lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom