The Duck Thread

This kid is ridiculous. Is there a way to report him to the moderators? they could probably suspend his account so he can't continue to post these threads
I am afraid to read his posts so will not. I would get too upset. Let's hope the moderators nip it in the bud and delete his stuff. Sounds horrid.

I am afraid to read his posts so will not.  I would get too upset.  Let's hope the moderators nip it in the bud and delete his stuff.  Sounds horrid.  
Don't read it. He went ahead and got a 3 week old duckling. And y'all can flag it and write in the comments why. I've done it before and the staff will look into it further and take action as they see fit. Never hurts to flag something if you feel uncomfortable with it.

This kid is ridiculous. Is there a way to report him to the moderators? they could probably suspend his account so he can't continue to post these threads

Well I know he already got reported once for swearing at me and calling me names the first time I responded and gave him answers he didn't like, so maybe.

Don't read it. He went ahead and got a 3 week old duckling. And y'all can flag it and write in the comments why. I've done it before and the staff will look into it further and take action as they see fit. Never hurts to flag something if you feel uncomfortable with it.
I kind of feel like the kid is trolling... and for once I hope that is true because then none of these birds probably exist at all. That would be good.

Good idea! I just looked up how to alert the moderators and i think flagging the original thread post is a good idea.

I kind of feel like the kid is trolling... and for once I hope that is true because then none of these birds probably exist at all. That would be good.

X2 to that! It makes me so sad to see this on BYC. I love it here! I'm sure our great team of moderators will take care of it if we alert them to it =)

Hi All/ anyone that can please please please help me!

Firstly, I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but needed some advice urgently!

I had 12 cal duckling eggs, I have hatched other duckling when I was younger but never remember it being this hard!

Out of all the ducklings only one had made it this far! hmm.png

Because he is the only one left I have all my hopes and dreams pinned on him and it's not looking great!

I was about to give up yesterday so thought I would candal them one more time (already 3 days late) and as I did one of them moved and cheaped!!!! I was so happy!

But since then nothing, no movement or anything although it was clear he had internally pipped!

I left him 24hrs but could not take it anymore I was so worried he was suffocating! So tonight I externally pipped for him! I was so careful and have damaged him at all!! And I was right he had internally pipped, he is in the correct position, his inner membrane is damp and clear and his beak now has oxygen!

However, he is still not moving or making any noise! How can I tell if he is still alive? Will he have suffocated already? I don't want to disturb him anymore!! I've wrapped him in a warm wet towel and he is back in the incubator! I will continue to check his membrane isn't drying out but I need to know he is alive!! Is it normal for him not to be shouting?

hmm.pnghmm.png

Any help greatly appreciated! I'm already so upset I have only one and failed the other 11 sad.pngsad.png

Any news?

If it's any consolation they are gorgeous when they are fully grown :)

it is :)

Back
Top Bottom