The Duck Thread

He's getting stronger.
Come on baby
fl.gif

Thank you.  And thank you for reaching out to Ceasargirl.  He's moving around a lot.  Too much for me right now.  He's not holding his head up though:(

Still bleeding? If so, dab a bit of cornstarch if yiu have it, flour if not... stick him in a teacup to keep him from dragging it and opening it back up...

Still bleeding? If so, dab a bit of cornstarch if yiu have it, flour if not... stick him in a teacup to keep him from dragging it and opening it back up...

The bleeding has stopped. I dabbed it with flour, cornstarch and Styptic powder. I didn't use much of the Styptic because it has benzocaine in it. Should I keep him separated until the nub absorbs?

Poor little guy looks like he is in time out.

The bleeding has stopped. I dabbed it with flour, cornstarch and Styptic powder. I didn't use much of the Styptic because it has benzocaine in it. Should I keep him separated until the nub absorbs? If the others aren't picking at it and bleeding is stopped, I'd leave 'em... but I'd defer to Kathy's advice... :) Poor little guy looks like he is in time out.

The bleeding has stopped. I dabbed it with flour, cornstarch and Styptic powder. I didn't use much of the Styptic because it has benzocaine in it. Should I keep him separated until the nub absorbs?

Poor little guy looks like he is in time out.
You want to keep him on clean soft towels for now and I would keep him be separated at least through today. Give the lil one a chance to recover. Wouldn't hurt to clean it up a bit just rinsing not touching. warm to room temp so not to shock the lil one. and no benzocaine nothing with caine in it period.

You want to keep him on clean soft towels for now and I would keep him be separated at least through today. Give the lil one a chance to recover. Wouldn't hurt to clean it up a bit just rinsing not touching. warm to room temp so not to shock the lil one. and no benzocaine nothing with caine in it period.

Ok, I put him on a clean towel. How soon can I start giving him some poly-vi-sol?

Back
Top Bottom