The Duck Thread

Allie is so lazy and so proficient at pancakeitooning that she could brood 2 dozen eggs if someone would agree to bring her food and water and pour meal worms down her throat.
I love Tevyes profile avatar.
thumbsup.gif

My babies are getting so big!!!!! They are 2 weeks today! They are adorable and fat little 'lings!

I'm in love with this little baby and am keeping her/him!! It isn't named yet but 'she' has an one eyed smiley face on top of her head! Any suggestions!??!!?

They finally figured out the pool yesterday, we relocated it to a permanent location this weekend with a 2" shower drain at the bottom, 110 gallons now drains in under a minute DH is pretty proud of that! They got in yesterday and could not get out without help so the plywood was a quick solution, any suggestions for a better 'ramp' would be appreciated! I'm concerned about the plywood holding up, (I do take it out at night when the babies are penned up) wet plywood is very yummy according to little birds :-/

My babies are getting so big!!!!! They are 2 weeks today! They are adorable and fat little 'lings!

I'm in love with this little baby and am keeping her/him!! It isn't named yet but 'she' has an one eyed smiley face on top of her head! Any suggestions!??!!?

They finally figured out the pool yesterday, we relocated it to a permanent location this weekend with a 2" shower drain at the bottom, 110 gallons now drains in under a minute DH is pretty proud of that! They got in yesterday and could not get out without help so the plywood was a quick solution, any suggestions for a better 'ramp' would be appreciated! I'm concerned about the plywood holding up, (I do take it out at night when the babies are penned up) wet plywood is very yummy according to little birds :-/
Oh my gracious. Fat little chunkling. Killing me.

Oh my gracious. Fat little chunkling. Killing me.

Look at that chunky fluff ball!! Can't wait till mine hatch I would love to have pet ducks
1f60d.png

Eeee yes. They do and they suffer from a cute form of Chunkitis. We love that. Round, peeping, paddling little webbed snorkeling chubby spark plugs of BURD.

I NEED ADVICE ALL YOU MOTHER DUCKERS!
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
I live in MT, sometimes we get -20 in the dead of winter. I am getting baby ducks & geese in June. Trying to perfect their giant predator proof run that they will stay in when I am at work or not home (free range when I am home) I want to know if I can put wild sagebrush in their pen? Is it toxic? Will they destroy it completely? Also, I would like to add wild grass that grows in our fields. Does anyone have any helpful info on sagebrush & ducks, geese? I think it would be perfect- cold hardy, thick wood branches, little maintenance, ect. Of anyone can help, I would be very much appreciative. I cannot find any info on Google that relates with ducks & sagebrush!
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png

I NEED ADVICE ALL YOU MOTHER DUCKERS!
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
I live in MT, sometimes we get -20 in the dead of winter. I am getting baby ducks & geese in June. Trying to perfect their giant predator proof run that they will stay in when I am at work or not home (free range when I am home) I want to know if I can put wild sagebrush in their pen? Is it toxic? Will they destroy it completely? Also, I would like to add wild grass that grows in our fields. Does anyone have any helpful info on sagebrush & ducks, geese? I think it would be perfect- cold hardy, thick wood branches, little maintenance, ect. Of anyone can help, I would be very much appreciative. I cannot find any info on Google that relates with ducks & sagebrush!
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom