The duckling club

Okay, here's the crew at one week.

The black ones are frodo and Sam. The yellow is bilbo (for his unusual bill color which seems to change daily) and the gray is Gandalf. I may have to rename Gandalf as I suspect he is actually a she.

Okay, here's the crew at one week.

The black ones are frodo and Sam. The yellow is bilbo (for his unusual bill color which seems to change daily) and the gray is Gandalf. I may have to rename Gandalf as I suspect he is actually a she.

Nice birds Vincible1. Gertrude is always a good girl duck name is Gandalf doesn't work out.

We have 8, 7 ladies and 1 dude. They are all 3 weeks old. My golden layer and cayuga seem to be mini/micro ducks (2nd pic you can see Wingless being her teeny self)

Heres a better one- these 2 girls are both layer ducks a golden and a white and were hatched the same day (Wingless and Daisy)
Our ducks are Wingless:golden layer, Daisy: white layer, Calli:tan and white runner, Drakey lakey and Ducky lucky: welsh harlequins, Darkwing: cayuga, daffy: black swedish, and duck duck: buff

We have 8, 7 ladies and 1 dude. They are all 3 weeks old. My golden layer and cayuga seem to be mini/micro ducks (2nd pic you can see Wingless being her teeny self)

Heres a better one- these 2 girls are both layer ducks a golden and a white and were hatched the same day (Wingless and Daisy)
Our ducks are Wingless:golden layer, Daisy: white layer, Calli:tan and white runner, Drakey lakey and Ducky lucky: welsh harlequins, Darkwing: cayuga, daffy: black swedish, and duck duck: buff
So cute OMG

Where did you get your Cayuga? I got mine from Metzer and thought she was a micro bc she was SO much smaller than the WH, same hatch date. While she seemed to trail behind the WH in development by about 2 wks for everything....feathers, quack, etc....now, at 18 wks she is, indeed, slightly bigger and broader in the chest and head than the WH. They're both females. It's absolutely amazing given her resident runt status for so long!

Back
Top Bottom