the dying cackle chicks

mrbunker

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Southwest WA
UPDATE

For those that helped with the previous post, I thank you!!!! The dying has slowed and we are left with 4 guinea fowl. I did actually speak with a real human at Cackle on Saturday morning. They apologized and asked how to remedy the situation. I let them know that I had canceled the order and did not feel I should be charged for the shipment. After a bit of waiting, they said my credit card would be reimbursed. I hope this happens! They said they are not able to listen to phone messages or read emails at this time. They are just WAY to busy. I had left the messages a month ago. So just beware if you placed a Cackle order and tried to modify it probably will not happen. Take care and thanks again!!!

It is a SHAME that innocent creatures have to DIE due to Cackle's flakey business practices.
They have ignored my order cancellation & I might end up with 20 chicks dying on my doorstep while I am out of state. I am sending Cackle a certified letter in the morning. Precisely because they are "too busy" to read my 3 e-mails or respond to a voicemail or read 2 faxes. What a load of crap! If they are too busy to attend to customers, they need to slow the heck down; shut off the online ordering option; hire a couple new people; install an auto-respond to the e-mail address stating that this channel of communication will not be attended.
If they sold shoes, I would not be so unhinged about this...

Whoa! I ordered from Cackle and cannot believe that a company would not read emails or respond to voice messages. That's not very professional and doesn't make good business sense since word spreads quickly.

Back
Top Bottom