The EE braggers thread!!!

Our 2 newer ee's
Marty(I)

we're still hoping for Marty with an I...
263a.png

NightWing

now I've had a couple folks say this one may be a girl... We r so confused..thse chicks are around 10weeks old..

but anyway, lets say I have no clue what color from which these chickens hatched...I see they have the green legs.
What are the traits in ee's that make them most desirable to breed...??

Our 7 month banty boy ameraucana, brahma, seabright mix boy Bilbo

Our 2 newer ee's
Marty(I)

we're still hoping for Marty with an I...
263a.png

NightWing

now I've had a couple folks say this one may be a girl... We r so confused..thse chicks are around 10weeks old..

but anyway, lets say I have no clue what color from which these chickens hatched...I see they have the green legs.
What are the traits in ee's that make them most desirable to breed...??

Our 7 month banty boy ameraucana, brahma, seabright mix boy Bilbo
I have noticed that what Ive been told by more knowledgeable folk than I to hold true in my flock rearing...

blotchy coloring = boy even coloring = girl

You may notice how unevening Marty's coloring is. Im thinking boy so Marty with a "y"

My new four. I was told they are EE. It really doesn't matter if they aren't .

The one in the front is mine

The all black one laid a light tan egg today. She has really pretty pearly green/purple feathers when you see her up close.
They are all EE's except for the all black one that laid the egg. To me, she looks like a black jersey giant. I'm not to good on some breeds, but I know they have bluish colored legs like yours. I think it's not an EE, but there is a chance it could be and that it has the brown egg laying gene in it.

Back
Top Bottom