The EE braggers thread!!!

That would ASSUME:
  • I have a gun
  • I have the gun on me when I am making dinner
  • I am willing to shoot through a triple pane window and HOPE to hit the fox and not the hen

wink.png

That would ASSUME:
  • I have a gun
  • I have the gun on me when I am making dinner
  • I am willing to shoot through a triple pane window and HOPE to hit the fox and not the hen

wink.png

Glass is cheap....besides it's not my money..

I would say practice through a few window first to see if it affects the drift of the bullet..

Practice practice and practice, you will not have to hope then...Walmart sells guns... Home depot sells windows..

My rooster, Chaz is getting big!

Question; I've read that the blue egg gene is tied in with white 'earlobes', is this true?
the only thing ive read about white ears is white eared white feathered lays white eggs, i would imagine a white ear would carry a bluer egg if they have the gene as there would be no brown mixed in

the only thing ive read about white ears is white eared white feathered lays white eggs, i would imagine a white ear would carry a bluer egg if they have the gene as there would be no brown mixed in

Ear lobe color, feather color, and egg color and are completely unrelated genes.

The exception being birds with red earlobes = brown eggs, white = white, but that's still not genetic linkage, just geographical population differences. Same way people from different countries might have different eye, hair, or skin color - because those genes were confined to that area and little genetic mixing occurred, not because of any genomic reason.

Last edited:
Glass is cheap....besides it's not my money..

I would say practice through a few window first to see if it affects the drift of the bullet..

Practice practice and practice, you will not have to hope then...Walmart sells guns... Home depot sells windows..

Those triple pane windows are anything but cheap! Though Echo is my favorite hen, she cost only about $3.50 plus shipping (with the other 11) 4 years ago.

Plus, it is FAR beyond highly unlikely I would be standing at the stove with a gun in my hand
wink.png
Especially at my house. DD1 is a "no kill". For some reason wild animals killing our chickens is just nature doing what it does. But ME killing a wild animal to keep it from killing my chickens is not.

Back
Top Bottom