The Egg and I

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
15 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
jumpy.gif

Hi ya'll....I have been wanting to see the movie "The Egg & I" again. It is an older movie with Fred McMurray & (I think) Claudette Colber starring in this film. I cannot find it. Anyone know who would have it? I have AMC and TCM but I never look far enough in the listings to locate it...anyone know if it's going to be replaying?

Just thought I would check. If you haven't seen this movie...I think, as fellow chicken farmers...ya'll would enjoy. (It's Black & White...not sure of the year)
frow.gif

My mom introduced me to all the old classics when my house was being built and we lived with her. That is a GREAT movie. She has it on video tape. We must have watched every Shirley Temple movie made! LOL! She's a movie collector, and so is my oldest baby brother. I gave up my trips to WalMart to buy movies for Sunday school offerings and.......CHICKENS! LOL! Best wishes finding the movie. Now I want to go spend the night with my mom and watch several of our old favorites.
smile.png

Parsonswife, have you ever seen "Imitation Of Life" with Lana Turner, Juanita Moore and a very young Sandra Dee and Natale Wood. I love that movie, I cry every time I watch it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom