The Egg and I

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Parson's Wife, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]
    Hi ya'll....I have been wanting to see the movie "The Egg & I" again. It is an older movie with Fred McMurray & (I think) Claudette Colber starring in this film. I cannot find it. Anyone know who would have it? I have AMC and TCM but I never look far enough in the listings to locate it...anyone know if it's going to be replaying?

Just thought I would check. If you haven't seen this movie...I think, as fellow chicken farmers...ya'll would enjoy. (It's Black & White...not sure of the year) [​IMG]

2. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    it is a wonderful movie, I'm an old movie buff, took after my dad in that respect. Try NetFlix they should have it.

3. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    My mom introduced me to all the old classics when my house was being built and we lived with her. That is a GREAT movie. She has it on video tape. We must have watched every Shirley Temple movie made! LOL! She's a movie collector, and so is my oldest baby brother. I gave up my trips to WalMart to buy movies for Sunday school offerings and.......CHICKENS! LOL! Best wishes finding the movie. Now I want to go spend the night with my mom and watch several of our old favorites. [​IMG]

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Parsonswife, have you ever seen "Imitation Of Life" with Lana Turner, Juanita Moore and a very young Sandra Dee and Natale Wood. I love that movie, I cry every time I watch it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  5. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    I love the egg and I! I want to see it again also!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by