The Embden Geese eggs. Search continues. Where are they?

championny

Songster
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Saint Johns, AZ
I looked on eBay and they are crazy expensive. I could just buy a pair at the hatchery for that much. Does anyone have any in FL? (I would like the freshest possible) I need to give my hens something to sit on as they are being lazy and not laying. (Freeloaders)
hmm.png

Hmmmmm have you tried doing a google search? Im looking for fun right now.

Most people want to charge $15 or more to ship a few eggs. Its crazy when I know they only cost about $5-8 depending on the amount.

I found 2 Toulouse eggs for $3! I am going to try to get these ones. Thanks for your help. I am still open to Embden's though if anyone has any.

There is a lot more to shipping eggs than just the cost of postage. The eggs I have purchased and had shipped to me took quite some time to individually wrap, not to mention the cost of the packing supplies. $15 isn't bad for shipping goose eggs really.

Try eggbid.com and ovabid.com I've seen Embden eggs on there quite often.

I have Embden and Toulouse Geese, the eggs themself weight alot. The eggs that I have weighted from my birds, weight anywhere from 6oz upto 10oz each. Not too mention the shipping supplies to make sure the eggs arrive in good condition.
Sharon

Thanks everyone for their help. I actually won the Toulouse eggs and they are on day11 in the incubator. (I had a virus on my computer so I wasn't able to sift through everything till today)

The eggs were huge and I guess I now know better on what is involved in shipping and such.

Thanks again and I am keeping updates on my Hatching Delawares topic!

Back
Top Bottom