The end of the American Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even worried. My Dh and I could live very well thrown out in the middle of nothing, with nothing. He is so intellegent when it comes to survival that it blows my mind. I am not worried in the least. We would live very comfy without any electricity or hot running water. There are more than plenty wildlife/fish around here too. We wont' go hungry for a long time either.

We always stock pile a little extra supplies like batteries, ammo, etc.... That never hurts either. IMO

Last edited:
Quote:
My DH was a US Navy SEAL, so he has all the survival skills down-pat
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Its funny how you mention this. At night, when my daughter I walk the dogs, we met a real nice woman who is an independent missionary. Anyway, we stay and talk with her when ever she is in the area. She has mentioned all these things, like how all our presidents, past and present, are in some way related. All the things going on in our government since the beginning of time! Real scary!! If you dwell on it long enough, and ponder it in your brain, it really does make you think? I will ask this question, what is the world coming too? I think we all know the answer.
hmm.png

I got up to the point where the author blamed Obama for everything, then clicked the little red X.

Quote:
hey boyd!

our motto here is 'guns, gates, and grow as much poultry as you can'
:)

but gypsy2621 has a point... better go get more coffee

Quote:
My DH was a US Navy SEAL, so he has all the survival skills down-pat
thumbsup.gif

Omgosh - A man that was a navy seal that was here a few years ago told my DH he was seal material that he should go for it. My Dh said would rather be a sniper - he is a perfect shot. I feel realllly blessed to be married to him. IDK how I got so lucky
love.gif
LOL

thumbsup.gif
I guess I will see you around when things go down since we should still be around
tongue.png

We've been stocking up on ammo, reloadinig components, and food. One thing I would like to get is a deep well hand pump, cos water supply makes me nervous since our well is electrically operated. Dont rely too heavily on wildlife. In a nationwide emergency such as a total collapse of the economy, wildlife will be gone in a flash. In most of the counrtry, deer were non-exisitent during the Depression. Better have chickens or other livestock that can reproduce on their own, and enough ammo to protect them from predators (the 2 legged kind) as well as a supply of seeds. Our biggest worry will be protecting our property and animals.

Come on Mahonri, ya know you want to comment LOL.

Pretty scary huh...this is where I place padlocks on my chicken runs and coops.

I haven't planted near enough garden this year but I'll certainly be grabbing more seeds.

Remember Y2k?
lol.png
If that would have happened, I'd have been the most prepared person in Benton! I had more gallons of water stored than I would have ever imagined myself! I'm still opening cabinets and finding gallons of water under them.
lol.png
I was gonna live on water!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom