The 'Ever Changing' Craigslist story

Well, if you just never buy started birds from anyone, as is my own strict policy, including Craigslist, Freecycle, flea markets or auctions, you avoid all the pitfalls of that, including disease issues (or murderers) you may bring home with you.

I must admit, that is the very first time I've ever seen chickens spelled with a "g" in it, two at that.

Last edited:
Well, if you just never buy started birds from anyone, as is my own strict policy, including Craigslist, Freecycle, flea markets or auctions, you avoid all the pitfalls of that, including disease issues (or murderers) you may bring home with you.

I must admit, that is the very first time I've ever seen chickens spelled with a "g" in it, two at that.
I know! Its very dangerous.
hide.gif

Occasionally I sell roosters on Craigslist before taking them to a feed store for sale...but I dont buy....

Some people wish to eat a free lunch is what I am getting from this ad or looking to take over someone else's chicken operation but not wanting to break the bank doing so. I see ocasionally someone who has to rehome their chickens either do to relocation or other reasons so I am sure if someone needs to get rid of their flock for a temparary health reason (or perhaps military deployment or similar situation) they would rather be the one calling than be bombarded with emails and phone calls

I sell on CL all the time. I am tested with the State and give buyers a copy of my paperwork.

But I do not have my phone number or address in the ad, I have to talk to them by email a couple of times to see if I want them coming to my house.

But I don't sell chiggens either
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom