~The Fairy Wars ~ RP accepting

(And in this neck of the world!)

Zake swam close to the ocean floor, finding the small patches of vegitation on the bottom, he had been careful to avoid the Wave Tribe swimming above him. (IDK how this'll work actually, :/ I'm really far from everyone else :/)

Odysseus soared high overhead, scouring the endless sands of the Sun Tribe's domain for and signs of enemy warriors. The tribe depended on him to give them warning if they were going to be attacked.

Odysseus soared high overhead, scouring the endless sands of the Sun Tribe's domain for and signs of enemy warriors. The tribe depended on him to give them warning if they were going to be attacked.

His search turned up no threat, however, so he turned and flew across the desert at breakneck speed, headed towards the Pale Ocean. His job as spy took him farther from his home than most would dare to venture.

Zake kept low in the shadows of the ocean floor, he knew even though it was dark, if he was not careful, he would be seen moving, and though he did not think they would hunt him, he didn't want to take the risk.

(And in this neck of the world!)

Zake swam close to the ocean floor, finding the small patches of vegitation on the bottom, he had been careful to avoid the Wave Tribe swimming above him. (IDK how this'll work actually, :/ I'm really far from everyone else :/)

( I'm not fully sure how this works either. But, from what I've seen it's really easy all you have to do is post what your character is doing and/or saying then somebody else posts then you post and so on.)

April watch William from behind a boulder. April sat there for a moment then jumped out from behind the boulder and landed on William.
" Ahh!" William yelled.
April rolled off of him laughing.

Zake after eating his fill, decided to retire, he was tired, and heading back to his home would let him be hidden without a chance of being spotted, once he began swimming back, he made sure he was careful staying low, and trying to remain hidden.

Back
Top Bottom