~The Fairy Wars ~ RP

So, what are you thinking about for this story? I was wondering if maybe the war is going differently for the various tribes, for example, the Sun Tribe doesn't have such a hard time because the other fairies don't want to march into the desert to battle them.
smile.png
However, the conflict might be really heated between some of the other tribes. What are your thoughts?

Well I was thinking the enemy is actually the tribes themselves and the tribe don't know that they are. And the biggest or strongest tribe will win the battle and rule over the others unless the one the prophecy says is going to end it before it happens is found.

That's really cool. Good idea, so basically the tribes know that there is a coming disaster, so they panic and go to war, which in turn IS the disaster that the prophecy speaks about? And unless someone (the hero of the prophecy) realizes what is happening, they will destroy each other out of fear that the other tribes are going to become evil? Is that right?

Great idea, it should make for a really fun game!

Yes! And I was thinking one of the fairies see that the war is the disaster and doesn't have the power to stop the war and goes out looking for the hero the prophecy speaks about.

Back
Top Bottom