<>~^^**The Fight To The Finish<>~^^**a mythical/magicle role play!

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

"how dare you kill my brother!"screamed a young girl,for her brother was one who held this world in one place,she stood up as her brothers limp body lay in front of her,"I WILL avange my brothers death..you...you Evil monster!"she screamed and ran away.

A long,long,LONG time ago,a kingdom lived peacefully...at least,until Miranda and carin died.

You see.they held the kingdom together,kept the evil out of the vine-like gates.but know they have died,millons and millons of years later,the Kingdom is still alive.but great danger is coming,and they must stop it before its to late!

Species:
Humans.
Fire plant:confused:ge,huge,huge green plants with fire red flowers.they spit fire.
Manticore
Dragons.

Ranks:
King:eek:pen
Queen:eek:pen
Princess:eek:pen
Prince:eek:pen
Kings maid:eek:pen
Queens maid:eek:pen
Princess maid:eek:pen
Princes maid:eek:pen
Villagers:(up to 20)open

Fourm:

Name:
Nick-name(s):
Personality:
History:
Species:
Description:
Other:
Username:

If you read all of the above,put,"hail the fire plants!"

Name:princess morgana pendragon
Nick-name(s):lady morgana,Morgan.mostly called morgana.
Personality:kind,gentle.she hates herself for what she has done.
History:she has killed her sister and her mother,with magic.wich,the king forbids.she is alone,her only frend is her cat named Eva.
Species:confused:man
Description:she has gray eyes and pure silver long flowing hair.she has a green and blue dress.
Other:hail the fire plants!
Username:cluckclukc1215

Name:prince arthur
Nick-name(s):none
Personality:depends
History:none
Species:confused:man
Descripson:blond short hair and green eyes.
Other:hail the fire plants!
Username:cluckclukc1215

Back
Top Bottom