The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

As I walked into the woods from my castle to the huge cult meeting, I am sure I will meet tons of new people at the new meeting.

You don't say "I did such and such". You say, for instance, if your character's name is Mary, "Mary did such and such".

You would write something like this: ~*Demeter shifted into her wolf form and padded softly down the beach, the wind ruffling her her. She stopped and looked around, still not quite believing that she and Angravel had actually made it to the island.*~ (This quoted from one of my characters in Chickenlover237's Alagaesia RP thread.)

Last edited:
hey, i'm still here! you can do it 1st person or 3rd person, she's new at it, give her a break, Zinnia hen. the first post in a RP is always a little awkward. the way i usually do it is:

EX1: Lexi walked through her house and looked out the window. the wind blew in her long, fire-red hair, and she inhaled. "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" she exclaimed to herself.

LOL i don't feel real creative right now. all i ask is please oh please oh please use quotes " " for what your charrie has to say, otherwise i get confused quickly. i have also seen RPing done this way:

EX2: Lexi: i walked through my house and looked out the window. the wind blew in my hair, and i exclaimed, "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" to myself.

i preffer example one, though. it's easier for me to understand. :)

Back
Top Bottom