The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

Form:

Name: Alannah Jasmine, she doesn't know her surname but it is Tonx.
Witch or Warlock: she's a Witch but she has no idea.
Powers: she hasn't discovered them yet, but her born powers are: 1 everything does exactly what she tells it to, as in if she told a table to hover it would, or if she told herself to fly she would. 2 i don't really know how to explain this, but she can change the density of any object. as in, she can change a liquid into a solid, a solid onto a vapor, a vapor into a liquid... etc. etc. etc. 3 she can be in more than one place at once... this is even harder to explain, she doesn't know herself how she does it, she just... does. how many places she can be at once AKA how many people she can be at once is not numbered. she can surround a person all by herself. she hasn't learned any other forms of magic yet, she's convinced she's a mortal.
Job #1: right now, she's an Author and illistrates her own books.
Job #2: she doesn't know she's a witch yet
House: a cozy cottage right next to Lexi's bakery
Personality: she, like madam tonx, is strong, noble, kind, caring, and has a short temper. she is also quiet, but not as in shy, she just doesn't talk much. she is also very stubborn.
Other: her BFF is Lexi, she thinks that her and Lexi are the same age. she has no idea that Lexi is 900 years old or immortal, she just knows her as the really nice baker. she often sits in Lexi's Bakery and munches on pastries while she writes books. Lexi sometimes helps her. Lexi doesn't know that she is immortal or Madam Tonx's daughter, so the both treat each other just like everyday people.
Picture: well, she's Madam Tonx's daughter, so she looks a lot like her...
User: CayugaLover

hey, i'm still here! you can do it 1st person or 3rd person, she's new at it, give her a break, Zinnia hen. the first post in a RP is always a little awkward. the way i usually do it is:

EX1: Lexi walked through her house and looked out the window. the wind blew in her long, fire-red hair, and she inhaled. "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" she exclaimed to herself.

LOL i don't feel real creative right now. all i ask is please oh please oh please use quotes " " for what your charrie has to say, otherwise i get confused quickly. i have also seen RPing done this way:

EX2: Lexi: i walked through my house and looked out the window. the wind blew in my hair, and i exclaimed, "ahh, nothing like a crisp fall morning!" to myself.

i preffer example one, though. it's easier for me to understand. :)
Thanks for the examples and I think you may have messed up or something but I am a boy, the name on here is King Brannon. LOL thanks for taking up for me.

:p sorry. it's kind of a reflex to type 'her' instead of 'him'...
( Thats ok I make them kind of mistakes a lot too. )

I guess I will try to restart the beginning of the RP.

King Brannon: Late in the evening I started to lay out my clothing for the huge meeting in the forest, I knew I would be very busy as I am a head council member. I finally decided I would wear a black suit the was my great grandfathers. After I got ready to leave I got into my black wagon with red velvet seats, pulled by 2 dark black horses. I told to two horses to follow the dark, spooky path leading to the meeting area in the forest.

Alexa looked out her window at the full moon (it's a full moon, right?) that was high above. she guessed the time from it's angle in the sky, then hurried off to get ready for the meeting. she brushed her calf-length fiery hair until it was smooth, then she put on a red and black ball gown (it looks like this pic -->)
QD_55921.jpg
she then shape-shifted into a dragon and headed for the meeting (when she shape-shifts from a dragon back into a human, she will still be wearing the dress. when she shape-shifts into anything then shapeshifts back to herself, she's wearing whatever she was wearing before she shape-shifted... sorry if that makes no sense:p)

Alexa looked out her window at the full moon (it's a full moon, right?) that was high above. she guessed the time from it's angle in the sky, then hurried off to get ready for the meeting. she brushed her calf-length fiery hair until it was smooth, then she put on a red and black ball gown (it looks like this pic -->)
QD_55921.jpg
she then shape-shifted into a dragon and headed for the meeting (when she shape-shifts from a dragon back into a human, she will still be wearing the dress. when she shape-shifts into anything then shapeshifts back to herself, she's wearing whatever she was wearing before she shape-shifted... sorry if that makes no sense:p)
Hmmm, seems to me that I've seen that dress somewhere before.

Form:

Name: Alannah Jasmine, she doesn't know her surname but it is Tonx.
Witch or Warlock: she's a Witch but she has no idea.
Powers: she hasn't discovered them yet, but her born powers are: 1 everything does exactly what she tells it to, as in if she told a table to hover it would, or if she told herself to fly she would. 2 i don't really know how to explain this, but she can change the density of any object. as in, she can change a liquid into a solid, a solid onto a vapor, a vapor into a liquid... etc. etc. etc. 3 she can be in more than one place at once... this is even harder to explain, she doesn't know herself how she does it, she just... does. how many places she can be at once AKA how many people she can be at once is not numbered. she can surround a person all by herself. she hasn't learned any other forms of magic yet, she's convinced she's a mortal.
Job #1: right now, she's an Author and illistrates her own books.
Job #2: she doesn't know she's a witch yet
House: a cozy cottage right next to Lexi's bakery
Personality: she, like madam tonx, is strong, noble, kind, caring, and has a short temper. she is also quiet, but not as in shy, she just doesn't talk much. she is also very stubborn.
Other: her BFF is Lexi, she thinks that her and Lexi are the same age. she has no idea that Lexi is 900 years old or immortal, she just knows her as the really nice baker. she often sits in Lexi's Bakery and munches on pastries while she writes books. Lexi sometimes helps her. Lexi doesn't know that she is immortal or Madam Tonx's daughter, so the both treat each other just like everyday people.
Picture: well, she's Madam Tonx's daughter, so she looks a lot like her...
User: CayugaLover
Accepted!

QD_55921.jpg
Or:

http://goldenspring.deviantart.com/art/1770-s-Rose-Gown-Front-74567407

//shot for historical accuracy

Back
Top Bottom