The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

Yeah so let it live people lets start!!!!!!!!!!

Madam Tonx Gazed through her window, "A full moon," she thought aloud, "I must prepare."

Name: Rosalie
Witch or Warlock: Witch
Powers: Nature (she can make animals come and help her ,make plants grow faster)
Job #1: might help out at a farm from time to time
Job #2: keeping animals and plants in order
House: she lives a cottage that looks like it might be from a fairytale
Personality: shy and timied but kind and sweet to every humans, Witchs, Warlock, and plants and animals alike she sees animals and plants as the same levels as humans and strongly disproves of animal abuse also very sensitive of her white-sliver hair (it's longs and wavy/curly very pretty and it shines not like lights up but shines looks really pretty on the moonlight) she usually wears a cloak over it so you can't see her hair
Other: she's an amazing cook using plants from her garden she does not eat animals and is horrified when she sees and animal being caught and eatten she also has a beautiful singing voice she only shares with animals
Picture:
User: Mipuppy1

Last edited:
Accepted* Sorry I am having problems with my laptop so I can't add your form to the members, but you can start anyway.

Rosalie: I pull up the last weed from the pumpkin patch singing while the birds chirped along. I looked up at the sky it was a full moon the moons light shone on the red roses making them silvery red it was beautiful, the flower I was named after I thought to myself but at least there hair wasn't like mine well they didn't really have hair but it didn't change the fact that they were beautiful.

Last edited:
Rosalie: finishing up in the garden I still had time so I went to the lake to wash up. I went back to my cottage I changed into my best clothes (the red one in her picture) I let my hair down and brushed out I put in ribbons hoping that everyone would think it was blonde or something
(No such luck it stands way out)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom