The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

Mipuppy1 I'm assuming this is your first rp. Please write in third person! If you don't understand please go back a few pages where there is an explanation for you. And please wait for someone to respond to your last post before you continue. Thanks, and welcome to byc!!!

Its alright first ones always the hardest you should've seen my first RP days... You'll get better though especially if you RP with TechnoCat she an amazing Rper and RP maker. You'll get better though trust me.

Hello everyone, and Mipuppy1
welcome-byc.gif

It's a full moon. Bria looked out the window and sighed. Today was one of those meetings. She hated those meetings. They always interupted what she was doing. She was at work now at the tavern part of the bed and breakfast. She turned away from the window only to find the gaze of a man on her. He was every bit of tall dark and handsome. He had chocolate brown hair in a buzz cut, brown eyes, pale skin, and an "interesting" look in his eye. He was wearing a black tailcoat over a white shirt and black pants. She turned so her body was facing him and stared him in the eye for a good 10 seconds. He finally raised one eyebrow and turned back around. Bria smirked and went back behind the bar to poured him a beer. She sauntered over to his table and sat down in front of him. She said, "You drink?" He raised his eyes to her gradually. He looked at her the same way he had previously. He leaned back in his chair and looked her over, not saying a word. She leaned over the table so her face was about 5 inches away from his. She just looked at him, staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes, not blinking once. Finally he said, not braking eye contact, "You live here?" She sat back and slid the beer across the table to him. He grabbed it and took a long swig. When he had set it down she replied, "I grew up in New York City, but ran away from home. I live here now." He nodded and looked at a beautiful golden watch, only to look up at her with almost alarmed eyes. He said, "I'm sorry to leave you so abruptly, but I have just realized I am late for a rather important meeting. I will be sure to get in touch with you, Bria." He stood slowly and walked at a lazy pace out the door. She watched him leave. Thats funy, she thought, I don't remeber telling him my name. Oh well. Stranger things have happened. The only important thing is that he will be getting in touch. She let a lazy grin take hold of her face and closed her saphire blue eyes, burning his face into her memory.

Tall Dark and Handsome Guy <3

mmmmmmmmmmmm
love.gif

p.s. don't judge HE IS WEARING PANTS

Lol
Rosalie headed to the meeting tripping once or twice every minute till finally 2 hours later she made it to the abandoned cottage full of witches and warlocks. "Where is he?" Rosalie wondered aloud

Last edited:
It's a full moon. Bria looked out the window and sighed. Today was one of those meetings. She hated those meetings. They always interupted what she was doing. She was at work now at the tavern part of the bed and breakfast. She turned away from the window only to find the gaze of a man on her. He was every bit of tall dark and handsome. He had chocolate brown hair in a buzz cut, brown eyes, pale skin, and an "interesting" look in his eye. He was wearing a black tailcoat over a white shirt and black pants. She turned so her body was facing him and stared him in the eye for a good 10 seconds. He finally raised one eyebrow and turned back around. Bria smirked and went back behind the bar to poured him a beer. She sauntered over to his table and sat down in front of him. She said, "You drink?" He raised his eyes to her gradually. He looked at her the same way he had previously. He leaned back in his chair and looked her over, not saying a word. She leaned over the table so her face was about 5 inches away from his. She just looked at him, staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes, not blinking once. Finally he said, not braking eye contact, "You live here?" She sat back and slid the beer across the table to him. He grabbed it and took a long swig. When he had set it down she replied, "I grew up in New York City, but ran away from home. I live here now." He nodded and looked at a beautiful golden watch, only to look up at her with almost alarmed eyes. He said, "I'm sorry to leave you so abruptly, but I have just realized I am late for a rather important meeting. I will be sure to get in touch with you, Bria." He stood slowly and walked at a lazy pace out the door. She watched him leave. Thats funy, she thought, I don't remeber telling him my name. Oh well. Stranger things have happened. The only important thing is that he will be getting in touch. She let a lazy grin take hold of her face and closed her saphire blue eyes, burning his face into her memory.

Tall Dark and Handsome Guy <3

mmmmmmmmmmmm
love.gif

p.s. don't judge HE IS WEARING PANTS

Toro DO YOU KNOW THAT IS A PIC OF MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom