The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

It's a full moon. Bria looked out the window and sighed. Today was one of those meetings. She hated those meetings. They always interupted what she was doing. She was at work now at the tavern part of the bed and breakfast. She turned away from the window only to find the gaze of a man on her. He was every bit of tall dark and handsome. He had chocolate brown hair in a buzz cut, brown eyes, pale skin, and an "interesting" look in his eye. He was wearing a black tailcoat over a white shirt and black pants. She turned so her body was facing him and stared him in the eye for a good 10 seconds. He finally raised one eyebrow and turned back around. Bria smirked and went back behind the bar to poured him a beer. She sauntered over to his table and sat down in front of him. She said, "You drink?" He raised his eyes to her gradually. He looked at her the same way he had previously. He leaned back in his chair and looked her over, not saying a word. She leaned over the table so her face was about 5 inches away from his. She just looked at him, staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes, not blinking once. Finally he said, not braking eye contact, "You live here?" She sat back and slid the beer across the table to him. He grabbed it and took a long swig. When he had set it down she replied, "I grew up in New York City, but ran away from home. I live here now." He nodded and looked at a beautiful golden watch, only to look up at her with almost alarmed eyes. He said, "I'm sorry to leave you so abruptly, but I have just realized I am late for a rather important meeting. I will be sure to get in touch with you, Bria." He stood slowly and walked at a lazy pace out the door. She watched him leave. Thats funy, she thought, I don't remeber telling him my name. Oh well. Stranger things have happened. The only important thing is that he will be getting in touch. She let a lazy grin take hold of her face and closed her saphire blue eyes, burning his face into her memory.

Tall Dark and Handsome Guy <3

mmmmmmmmmmmm
love.gif

p.s. don't judge HE IS WEARING PANTS

Not enough hair too muscley ew.

As Rosalie looked around a gust of wind blew off her hood blushing and looking around hoping no one saw her hair she quickly pulled her hood back on a few strands fall out shining in the moonlight

JK about that guy being my brother. ( I done posted about me getting ready for the meeting so I will start where I am in the forest on my way. ) As I walked through the dark, gloomy forest I new the night would be great and i would meet many new people. I started to see the foggy meeting area with many witches talking to each other and eating many homemade goods like fresh caviar, fried chicken, and fresh fruits. I knew many witches and warlocks would love my homemade fresh crab legs with many sauces and spices.

~ King Brannon

"Hello oh yes of course I remember you, we were always great friends." He said happily. "Would you care for some fresh fruit and a warm glass of apple cider." he finished humbly.

"Well a few months ago I came across a cave" Rosalie started quietly "and inside was a female dragon I quickly made friends with her and found out she had layed some eggs" Rosalie stopped again for air " I started bringing food to her everyday one day she just disappeared" Rosalie looked like she was about to cry "so I waited a few weeks coming back every hour to cast a fire to keep the eggs warm" "a few weeks later only one hatched" Rosalie stops and opens her purse inside you see a small black dragon "I waited mouths but I know she died or something" "so I took care and rised skipper here but he's getting to big and-" Rosalie stopped to wipe a tear off her face "he killed a chicken yesterday and is starting to breath fire he is getting bigger everyday and I can't take care of him anymore" now Rosalie was crying hard "so I thought since you live in a big caste you might…"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom