The Flaming Fire Cult~~*RP*~~ NEED CHARACTERS!!!

Ok and sorry i hate to have homework too do you need help maybe I could help you I am very good at math and reading and science sometimes social studies

Bria stood up and told her boss she was leaving. She took off her apron and sauntered out the door. She walked a good mile down the road. The sun had set and it was dark, but she was not afraid. She did not scare easily. She looked over her shoulder to make sure no one had followed her and then stopped. She closed her eyes and she seemed to be having a inner conflict with herself. A few seconds later her body started to poke out at wierd angles, her face contorted and shrank, red feathers grew out of her skin, and she gradually shrank in this fashion. A few minutes later, she had completly morphed into a beautiful female cardinal. She took off and soared above the landscape untill she came to the meeting place. She circled down and perched in a tree, morphed into a raven, and sat in the shadows waiting for it to begin.

Skipper deciding he had enough hopped back on to Rosalie's shoulder and climbed into the purse/basket a few minutes later puffs of smoke come out of the basket skipper was sleeping peacefully

"Do you know what time the meeting shall begin?" He said properly. ( Toro, everyone I opened up a new RP called ~The Kingdom of Selarien~A Dragon RP~ )

Back
Top Bottom