~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artemis gazed at the ground below,, "Where are you Sapphire..." he narrowed his eyes at the sight of a dragon.

One, two, three... Jester counted the seconds between the strike of lightning and the clap of thunder. Only three seconds, it was close, almost right over top of Caronia now. The high winds were whistling through the trees, picking up speed between the mountains and blasting the forest with icy rain and hail. Even an experienced flier such as himself found it difficult to remain steady in the air as his wings were buffeted by strong gusts from all sides. He narrowed his eyes against the blinding rain and spotted Artemis below him, watching the ground intently. It was surprising, he noted, for a dragon to be even out in this kind of weather, even he was having second thoughts about coming out this evening. He slipped downwards slightly to get a better look at the strange dragon, he didn't recognise him from anywhere... which meant he was trespassing on Caronian territory.

He heard a storm raging but he wanted to find his sister, even if they did not see each other much she never left for an entire week, "Where did you go Sapphire... I don't know why I am out here in this storm looking for you..." he gazed below, he dipped down slowly speeding up his flight.

He heard a storm raging but he wanted to find his sister, even if they did not see each other much she never left for an entire week, "Where did you go Sapphire... I don't know why I am out here in this storm looking for you..." he gazed below, he dipped down slowly speeding up his flight.
Jester came down quickly from above, hard and fast on the unsuspecting Artemis. His long, razor sharp claws sank deep into his wing joints and locked on tight. He flared his wings out and let the wind catch them, throwing them to the side and nearly rolling them both over upside down. "Going somewhere?" He hissed threateningly in Artemis's ear.

Last edited:
Kyra headed back inside her den after Bisingur and Niernen had left. Charlotte had not woken up yet after the accident, and the young healer was beginning to doubt that she ever would. Perhaps Frill would be able to give Camilla the information she needed, if they were attacked by the same person...

you can only have one move per post and you cannot descibe the injuries taken by the character you are attacking. For example, your post must go something like this: "Bob lunged towards Joe with the knife, aiming for his heart." Instead of "Bob stabbed Joe in the heart, causing massive internal injuries." This rule also applies to the character you are attacking.
Im sorry Holly, but i had to show you this...

He hissed right back and said "Yeah im going down, so are you..." he snapped in his wings with Jesters claws still in them, then he aimed strait for the rocky juts below, "Bad choice Dragon" he hissed.

I didn't describe the injuries taken by you're character. My first post was that Jester had spotted Artemis and was coming closer, since your next post didn't say that Artemis noticed Jester, I proceeded with the attack. At that point, Jester had the element of surprise and the opportunity for Artemis to react to the attack had passed. In this case, my first post described "Joe lunging" as Jester got closer, only my second post (after Artemis didn't notice) described any part of the attack.

But Jester was not having any of it. He was a creature of the air, this was his home, his territory... and he would not be beaten in it. His wings spread wide and jerked upwards with the sudden burst of lift, carrying both dragons up. Despite how heavy and bulky Artemis was, Jester was a master of the skies and managed to keep them away from the cliffs, of course not without difficulty. The strain on his wings was immense, and the heavy storm and wind gusts pulled his chest muscles painfully tight as he kept them aloft. His eyes flickered upwards, into the mass of dark storm clouds brewing above them. As a senior warrior of Caronia, he knew these skies better then anyone... and he knew the best place to ditch a dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom