~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel shook his head "No..." Then he looked around "Wow, I didn't realize we had come this far..." They were far from Pelendava, and into unknown lands.

Gabriel landed with a dull thud, then peeked out behind some thick ferns at the object. From the air, it had looked quite small, but from the ground it was very large. It was half burried in the ground, and moss was growing up around it. The only part that wasn't covered was a small part near the top, which had been reflecting the sunlight.

"I..I'm not sure..." He replied, uncertainty ringing in his voice. He reached up with his claw and scraped a bit of the moss away. Underneath were strange markings carved into the metal, symbols that seemed to represent something, an ancient language that neither of them could understand. Pure evil seemed to radiate from the strange piece of metal, suble, but overpoweringly strong. Gabriel took a step back away from it "Lets get out of here.." He whispered, backing away faster like he expected a hoard of enemies to come pouring through the trees at any minute.

A small dragon's silhouette snaked through the clouds to hover above the land that the two dragons were investigating, her powerful wings beating loudly against the cold, winter wind. The petite dragoness lingered in the air and watched them intently and with unblinking focus, her stoic ice blue eyes narrowed in suspicion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom