~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could Rp with my Dragon, Zynoth, who is Soaring in the Sky who's coming to Live in Pelendava.
smile.png

"About 16 years." He shrugged "I lost count awhile back. Amatis says it doesn't matter how old you are, its just a number."
She nodded "That is True.." she said and Looked to the Sky "Such a Beautiful Place," she said and looked back at him, and looked at the White Dragoness. (Is it okay if she eventually becomes his Friend or something?.. I don't know
hide.gif
)

Zynoth Flew through the Cloudy, Humid Sky. His White Scales getting Droplets of Water on them, the Intense Humidity had to be Coming from somewhere. So he soared the sky looking around until he found what he was looking for, a Great City. He landed on a Cliff overhanging the City.

She nodded "That is True.." she said and Looked to the Sky "Such a Beautiful Place," she said and looked back at him, and looked at the White Dragoness. (Is it okay if she eventually becomes his Friend or something?.. I don't know
hide.gif
)
(Sure)

"She won't answer you." Inigo told her, answering her unspoken question and sounding a little grumpy once again "She wants me to answer all your questions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom