~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadren was walking silently through the leaf covered ground, he was deep in the forest, "I really shouldn't be out alone." he said to himself, the sun was sitting lazily in the sky almost setting, Dreadren walked toward the city, his claws wen't Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick CRACK Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick...
"What about mentors?" A faint voice asked through the trees. "Will we each get one?"

"Yes. I will assign mentors for all the learners." A second voice replied.

Tick Tick Tick Ti... "Huh?" Dreadren said, then he turned 170 degrees then headed towards the voices through the trees. "What?" he thought to himself. he walked through the underbrush trying to see who was speaking.

Last edited:
"Frill." Kyra placed a wing gently on her back. "What matters is that you are here, alive. Not what you didn't do. Stephan, she needs to rest before you fire anymore questions at her. Both of you, shoo. Go find Camilla and let her know whats going on."

Stephan dipped his head to the healer. "Of course Kyra. Frill, rest for now. I will discuss your information with Camilla and whatever council members are in the city. If what your saying is true, immediate action must be taken."
_____

Alistair was just about to raise his head when he caught a slight whiff of the strange odor. He frowned slightly and inhaled deeply, closing his eyes to concentrate. The scent confused him, it was different from the normal sents associated with death and blood. "Dread, come over here a moment." He murmured without opening his eyes "Can you smell this?"

Frill let herself just collapse, feeling bad about not telling the whole, erm, true story, but too tired at the moment to care.
The moss was warm, company comfortable and her cares just slipping away.

____

Dread picked his way over and gave the air a sniff, "Flowers?"

Bianka, who was at rather top of her senses, just heard the swish of air as Lilith extended her wings. She jumped to the side, but not quickly enough as Lilith hit her.
(( is that ok? I wasn't sure how to do this.))

Bianka, who was at rather top of her senses, just heard the swish of air as Lilith extended her wings. She jumped to the side, but not quickly enough as Lilith hit her.
(( is that ok? I wasn't sure how to do this.))
(Yeah thats fine. For RP combat I want to make it so that the other player has a chance to react to the attack before the actual blow. That way you can take advantage of a character with speed if you know what I mean. In this case, you said that she moved, but not fast enough. So as I continue and actually write the attack, I'll say that she hit Bianka, but maybe slightly off target.)

Lilith's claws hit Bianka hard and fast, slightly rearward of her intended target. The blow flipped the other dragoness onto her back and sent her tumbling and skidding across the rough, rocky ground. "You're a long way from home, Bianka." Her face twisted into a sneer as she spat the name and landed neatly about ten feet away from where Bianka was left lying. She extended her claws fully, letting them rest against the cold stone beneath her feet and waited for Bianka to get up. Beating them without any retaliation was never fun.

Frill let herself just collapse, feeling bad about not telling the whole, erm, true story, but too tired at the moment to care.
The moss was warm, company comfortable and her cares just slipping away.
____
Dread picked his way over and gave the air a sniff, "Flowers?"
Kyra glanced once at her sleeping form and settled down not far away, she didn't want to leave Frill alone in case someone from Caronia had followed her. Stephan and Tanis left the room shortly afterwards, and by the time they got outside, Belial was gone.
____

Alistair looked up at him "Why would he smell like flowers?" He shook his head in confusion and took another whiff. "Its like flowers, but with some kind of tint or something..."

Dread heard the voices stop, "Oh well, i wonder what anyone was doing out here?" he said, he turned around and started walking back towards the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom