~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frill was in a troubled but sound sleep, disconnected completely from the outside world.
_____
"Tint... Hmmm, maybe his attacker was wearing some kinda scent or perfume?" Dread mused, arching his neck towards the body, "Yes. I defiantly smell it... Odd that it is coming from such a thing as this, morbid, but still quite odd...."
Kyra stood by silently, keeping watch over the troubled dragoness. She couldn't imagine what she had been through if she had indeed been taken by a Caronian, the myths and legends still freaked her out... even as an adult.
__

"Why would an attacker... presumably from Caronia, be wearing perfume?" Alistair scoffed. "It certainly didn't hide his scent, I can still smell it."

A rustling noise in the bushes beside them announced the return of Maggie. "Whoever it was, was good." She declared, stopping across the body from Dread. "I can't find anything in the bushes except some blood and his scent. Nothing that we can trace."

'I've had enough!" he shouted, and then he was in a tree and then off towards a secret hideout he had made.

'I've had enough!" he shouted, and then he was in a tree and then off towards a secret hideout he had made.

Amaria sprinted after him, darting in and out of the trees. Mayella chased after them, coming around from the side. Both learners were thinking the same thing now, he was an intruder who had tried to sneak into the city, nearly gotten caught and was now making a run for it.

Dreadren jumped into his hollow in a tree, he then skittered into another small room off to the side, then he stopped in the shadows panting.

(Trees generally aren't big enough for dragons to live in... not anything more then a tiny den that they could squeeze into. They aren't owls :) )

(If im not mistaken the Pelendava forest is massive, with trees big enough for small rooms, and you forget i am a youngling.)

(Yes, the forest itself is quite large. But even a youngling dragon is a bit big to be making rooms in trees, and if he is so young to be able to fit, he wouldn't have been able to carve it out himself.)

Lilith curled her lips back in disgust. The only way she could have gotten permission like that was from Tenebrae, and he hadn't been around for months. "And I suppose you thought it would be alight to invite yourself in?" She hissed with a deadly gleam in her eyes. Taking a threatening step in Bianka's direction she continued, "I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, rogue."

"Yes, I did." she spat, them cockily added, "If it is such a problem, perhaps you should take it up with Silv. You should be happy to have a strong addition to your city."Bianka matched her step, and puffed herself up threateningly.

"Yes, I did." she spat, them cockily added, "If it is such a problem, perhaps you should take it up with Silv. You should be happy to have a strong addition to your city."Bianka matched her step, and puffed herself up threateningly.
Lilith tossed her head dismissively. "Silv." She snorted. "I don't take things up with Silv, he takes them up with me." She took one more step forwards which brought her nearly nose to nose with Bianka. How dare such an inferior being suggest that she take things up with Silv. What was Silv? A quite recent addition to the city, one who she had discovered herself only a few months ago. "Since you don't have permission to be here, I will personally make sure you are dealt with in the proper fashion." If Silv was asserting himself as someone in charge of her, then perhaps he needed to be dealt with too.

Kyra stood by silently, keeping watch over the troubled dragoness. She couldn't imagine what she had been through if she had indeed been taken by a Caronian, the myths and legends still freaked her out... even as an adult.
__

"Why would an attacker... presumably from Caronia, be wearing perfume?" Alistair scoffed. "It certainly didn't hide his scent, I can still smell it."

A rustling noise in the bushes beside them announced the return of Maggie. "Whoever it was, was good." She declared, stopping across the body from Dread. "I can't find anything in the bushes except some blood and his scent. Nothing that we can trace."

"Perhaps it was a she? Or perhaps Henry's killer was just insane, I mean look at the body, what would do that?" Dread grimaced, his brows furrowing as he turned to Alistair with a shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom