~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair and Maggie each took a side of Henry's body, holding it as gently as they could without dropping him. Maggie was already pale, and Alistair guessed that he didn't look much better given the situation. It took them awhile to get airborn as Henry was rather large, heavy and extreamely awkward to carry. It seemed silly, but the thought did cross Maggie's mind that they were painfully vulnerable carrying him... even so close to the city she felt her scales prickling with unease.

As Alistair had predicted, Camilla had returned shortly before with Inigo and Amaria and Mayella were on their way. As the council had recommended, they had gone over and agreed on a new training program with some of the mentors, designed to speed up the training and perhaps even get some new learners on the way to becomming warriors.

((It was already hollowed out, sorry but i want to keep my hideout... WHY DO YOU HATE MY CHARRIE HOLLYBIRD?!))
((Feel free to join my RP and give me suggustions, hope i can advertise without ruining stuff))
Dreadren woke up sleepily, he saw sun peeking in from the other small room, he walked out onto a branch on the tree and jumped off, he started flying scanning the forest below, he was still scared that the mean dragon would have it at him again.

(I don't hate your character Dread. What I am trying to say here is that the trees in Avalon are not large enough for a dragon to actually live inside them unless it was a hatchling, in which case it wouldn't be able to survive alone in the first place. If I have to add such a silly rule to the front page I will, but I would prefer that people also used their common sense. Yes, Avalon is a large forest when speaking simply in square miles, but that doesn't mean the trees are extreamly large too. Again, you are not an owl. :))

Last edited:
Alistair and Maggie each took a side of Henry's body, holding it as gently as they could without dropping him. Maggie was already pale, and Alistair guessed that he didn't look much better given the situation. It took them awhile to get airborn as Henry was rather large, heavy and extreamely awkward to carry. It seemed silly, but the thought did cross Maggie's mind that they were painfully vulnerable carrying him... even so close to the city she felt her scales prickling with unease.

As Alistair had predicted, Camilla had returned shortly before with Inigo and Amaria and Mayella were on their way. As the council had recommended, they had gone over and agreed on a new training program with some of the mentors, designed to speed up the training and perhaps even get some new learners on the way to becomming warriors.

Dread landed within Pelendava, folding his wings and still holding onto the sample like it contained the plague.
He avoided confrontation with any of the others to escape explaining the situation as he went seeking out Ester.

"I haven't heard nothin' of the old man in a long time," uttered little Pandora to Aglaia, her surrogate caretaker while Gilda was occupied with her guard duties. Aglaia furrowed and shook her head, "No no no," she scolded the young dragoness, "We mustn't talk of our ruler in such a heedless manner! He is a figure of high stature that deserves respect." She breathed a heavy sigh and continued dryly, "You make a valid point, child. Our ruler has not spoken to his people in a very long time. That is not like him at all..." Pandora strolled close behind, her head in the air, watching a butterfly drift above her; a rare guest to these arid, barren lands. The manner in which it's vibrant, fluttering wings of golden yellow glimmered in the dying light was mesmerizing. "I wouldn't worry too much, he's always been pretty quiet. he speaks up most when he's got his tail in a knot 'bout sumpthin'." mumbled the little dragon. As Aglaia was about to shoot another reprimanding glare her way, she reconsidered and pondered the child's pessimistic view of her father. With an empathic, caring heart of gold, she offered the little dragoness a hug - to which the child hesitated at first, before gingerly nestling her head into Aglaia's chest as they arrived at the nesting grounds. Aglaia wrapped her in her arms and laid down, curling around Pandora.

Just as the two were about to sleep, the wind around them stirred, plumes of dust swirling into the air. Lapis' looming figure landed nearby with a grave expression on his face. He indicated with a beckoning sway of his neck that he wanted to talk to Aglaia. With a shove away and a stoic, cold face, it was clear to Pandora that she was not to follow, to which she pursed her lip and slumped back into the nest. "Grown-ups," she muttered indignantly under her breath, pouting.

The longer Lapis bit his lip and said not a word, the more worried Aglaia became. The way she hadn't peeled her eyes from him for one second made him realize that he couldn't leave her hanging a second longer. He had to spit it out. "Gaia found Tenebrae dead in the back of his cave." he blurted out awkwardly. He cursed himself silently for not being able to find a smooth way to say it. As loyal tears of worry for the state of the kingdom welled up in Aglaia's eyes - he glanced away. He couldn't look into her bleary eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I-... I thought you deserved to know."

Last edited:
Dread landed within Pelendava, folding his wings and still holding onto the sample like it contained the plague.
He avoided confrontation with any of the others to escape explaining the situation as he went seeking out Ester.
As usual, Ester was hidden inside her small, dark den. These days she rarely came outside at all anymore. Her den was located not far from the High Guard, along the river which flowed right passed the city center. It was a rarely traveled part of the city, where the more 'shady' characters lived. Although Ester was not a 'shady' character so to speak, she was highly unusual and only a soul in this part of town could tolerate her living beside them. Small patches of plants littered the ground, everything from normal, everyday herbs to freaky, meat eating vines that could kill you if you got too close.

bow.gif
I wish I could write half as good as you can Birdy!

Name: Artemis
Appearance: A full 30 feet tall, a huge dragon, his claws are long and sharp, he had spikes going down his back, he has ridges on his chest, his eyes a pure white, no pupils, he had six horns coming out of his head, he can breathe acid, he is a full 30 feet long, with a tail adding another 10 feet, at the end of his tail is a heavy club-like ball, his wingspan is 40 feet, on top of all this, every spike and ridge on his body is tipped with acidic poison which will burn away the strongest of stone, his entire body, even his wings are coated with protective scales, his only weakness is his jaw, but it is protected by sharp ridges, he is a born fighter.
images

Personality: He is Extremely Smart, he came from the plane of darkness, he is a cunning fighter, a cruel dragon, he will work those under him to their limits, he makes no moves to hide, if he is challenged, he will fight, he has a den under Mount Mandalla, he will toy with dragons for sheer enjoyment, he will set cocky dragons in their place, he has chains in his den to hold even the largest of dragons, he is the image of Fear and Cruelety, you do not want to pick a fight with him, or anger him.

City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Caronia
BYC Username: Atremis Entreri

Hope you like it, it certainly took me a while to create, i know the max length is 30 feet, but i hope the tail does not count, i hope my dragon is not too far fetched, i used him before and he worked pretty well, i am new to BYC and i'm hoping to make some friends, hope i can get some tips! [Atremis Entreri]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom