~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled before furrowing his brow and sitting on his own haunches, "Hmmmm.... Turn and fold your wings around you, unless would like like some new tattoos, Sprite."

"Be gentle... I'll be something, sprite." He wrapped his arms around her and locked his claws around her wing edge.
Waddling several step, he unfurled his wings, "Without offense I hope, you are a load and I feel utterly ridicules. Like I am carrying an over sized, skinned turkey. That talks."

Pffft, you see nothing! Know nothing! ಠ_ಠ
love.gif

"Be gentle... I'll be something, sprite." He wrapped his arms around her and locked his claws around her wing edge.
Waddling several step, he unfurled his wings, "Without offense I hope, you are a load and I feel utterly ridicules. Like I am carrying an over sized, skinned turkey. That talks."
"At least you aren't skinned and wrapped up like a bat." She pointed out, then let out a strangled, half laugh. "We both look pretty hilarious, and while we're add it, might I add that you smell wonderful."

(Sorry, I had to! LOL)

"At least you aren't skinned and wrapped up like a bat." She pointed out, then let out a strangled, half laugh. "We both look pretty hilarious, and while we're add it, might I add that you smell wonderful."

(Sorry, I had to! LOL)

"I will never be in that position, Sprite. Heheh, anyone who can take my scales, gets the whole deal." He replied, grunting as he shifted her weight, snorting sarcastically as he replied to her observation, "Why thank you, wanna see how I taste next? Pretty much the same, except you die shortly after."

(Had too? :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom